Wildcat Creek Falls is a small 12-foot falls located in the Clemson Experimental Forest. A moderate 20 minute, 0.3 hike is required.
Please note that the Clemson Experimental Forest is closed from November to March 15.
1. In Clemson, at the intersection of SC 133, US 76, US 123, and SC 28, take SC 11 for 3.3 miles and turn LEFT to continue down 133 for another 0.4 mile. Here you will see Maw's Grocery and Old Six Mile Road on the LEFT.
2. Take Old Six Mile Road for only 500 feet to Issaqueena Lake Road (Clemson Experimental Forest entry) on your RIGHT.
3. Continue down Issaqueena Lake Road for 2 miles to where you can park at the Wildcat Creek Picnic Area.
4. To begin the hike, cross a bridge over Wildcat Creek and follow the trail for 80 feet.
5. Just past a couple of outhouses there is a dirt and gravel service road you can take and walk down for 0.3 mile abd the falls will be on your LEFT.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.
The information on this website is used entirely at the reader's discretion, and is made available on the expressed condition that no liability, expressed or implied, is accepted by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association or any of its associates, employees or affiliates for the accuracy, content or use thereof. Links to other websites from this website do not imply endorsement by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association.
Member Since: 2016