Oil Camp Falls is a large, 70-foot tiered waterfall that is definitely worth seeing, especially after a heavy rain.
1. From the Post Office in Cleveland where US 276 and SC 11 meet, take 276 for 1.1 miles where you will turn RIGHT at the F-Mart onto River Falls Road.
2. Once on River Falls Road, drive 2.8 miles to Oil Camp Creek Road on your LEFT.
3. Follow Oil Camp Creek Road for 1.9 miles to where the pavement becomes a dirt road and continue another 0.1 mile to a small parking lot.
4. Walk around the green barricade and continue for 0.6 mile to the bridge over Oil Camp Creek.
5. Cross the bridge and the falls is just ahead another 200 feet.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.
The information on this website is used entirely at the reader's discretion, and is made available on the expressed condition that no liability, expressed or implied, is accepted by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association or any of its associates, employees or affiliates for the accuracy, content or use thereof. Links to other websites from this website do not imply endorsement by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association.
Member Since: 2016