Joney Woodall Falls is an 25-foot fall that is unseen and unheard from road-level. It falls on an unnamed stream that is overgrown with sunless, moist vegitation.
1. From Westminster drive WEST on SC 76 for 13 miles then turn LEFT onto Academy Road.
2. Drive approximately 1.6 miles then turn RIGHT onto Cassidy Bridge Road.
3. Continue 0.6 miles to Double Branch Road on the RIGHT.
4. Continue 1.5 miles to the parking area at the end of the road.
5. Being no trail to the Falls, be prepared to bushwhack. The falls is about 200 feet down so begin your decent on the right side of the parking area and you will end up below the falls close to the Chauga River and can bushwhack your way up to the falls from there.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.
The information on this website is used entirely at the reader's discretion, and is made available on the expressed condition that no liability, expressed or implied, is accepted by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association or any of its associates, employees or affiliates for the accuracy, content or use thereof. Links to other websites from this website do not imply endorsement by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association.
Member Since: 2016