This 125 foot waterfall is often overlooked. It is only 1.7 miles to the falls, but the trail ascents approximately 600 feet during this strenuous hike. But the view is worth the effort as this waterfall has a great deal of large flat ledges that makes this one of the finest waterfalls in the Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area.
GPS Waypoints Lat: 35.1397 Lon: -82.5378
1. NORTH on US 276 from Greenville, past SC 11 junction
2. RIGHT on River Falls Road, go 4 miles
3. RIGHT on Duckworth Road, travel half a mile.
4. RIGHT on Falls Creek Falls Road
5. After the Palmetto Bible Camp entrance, PARK.
6. Follow the trail, crossing several creeks and descent at the granite boulders after 1.7 miles, crossing Falls Creek to the falls.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.
The information on this website is used entirely at the reader's discretion, and is made available on the expressed condition that no liability, expressed or implied, is accepted by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association or any of its associates, employees or affiliates for the accuracy, content or use thereof. Links to other websites from this website do not imply endorsement by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association.