Connector Falls consists of an upper falls and a lower falls. The lower falls appear after a heavy rain.
1. From Walhalla drive NORTH on SC 183 for 3.5 miles to the intersection with SC 11, turn RIGHT onto SC 11 North.
2. Drive on SC 11 for approximately 1.9 miles to the community of Picket Post before turning LEFT onto Oconee Station Road.
3. Follow Oconee Station Road for 2.2 miles to a small parking area on the left.
4. Beginning next to the parking area is a wide trail. Follow the trail for 0.5 miles to a wooden stile. The Oconee Connector Trail turns to the right.
6. Turn right before passing through the wooden stile and continue another 0.2 miles. Upper Connector Falls is on the right and flows under the trail to the Lower Connector Falls (on your left) after a heavy rain.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.
The information on this website is used entirely at the reader's discretion, and is made available on the expressed condition that no liability, expressed or implied, is accepted by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association or any of its associates, employees or affiliates for the accuracy, content or use thereof. Links to other websites from this website do not imply endorsement by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association.
Member Since: 2016