Cliff Falls is located in Caesars Head State Park. It takes about an hour to hike the 0.8 mile.
1. From the Post Office in Cleveland where US 276 and SC 11 meet, take 276 fo 12.5 miles to Caesars Head State Park.
2. Park at the visitors center and walk across 276 to Frank Coggins Trail #15.
3. Follow FCT#15 for 0.8 mile to a footbridge at the top of Cliff Falls.
4. Here, FTC#15 connects to The Gap Trail #6. Turn LEFT onto TGT#6 and hike 100 feet to a side trail to your left.
5. Take this side trail to see the upper tiers of Cliff Falls.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.
The information on this website is used entirely at the reader's discretion, and is made available on the expressed condition that no liability, expressed or implied, is accepted by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association or any of its associates, employees or affiliates for the accuracy, content or use thereof. Links to other websites from this website do not imply endorsement by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association.
Member Since: 2016